What is Honda Car Finance?
Honda Finance is designed to provide convenient and flexible finance solutions. These allow you a wider choice of vehicle and affordable ways of driving a Honda car. Of course, credit acceptance is subject to status. Here are just some of the advantages of Honda Finance:
- Fixed rate interest - giving you the security that your repayment will not change
- Interest rate independent of credit rating
- Borrow any amount from £1500 up to the price of the car with Hire Purchase and Honda Aspirations
- Repayments on Hire Purchase between one and five years. (Honda Aspirations is 48 months)
- Simple and fast application procedure
WHAT IS PCP?
PCP stands for PERSONAL CONTRACT PURCHASE. This is a car finance option, giving you lower monthly repayments having made a deposit. You’ll avoid the maintenance costs of older vehicles with the flexibility to exchange, return or purchase your car at the end of the agreement.
HOW DOES PCP WORK?
- Decide on the model
- Decide on your deposit you’d like to make
- Calculate your annual mileage
- Repay the monthly instalments
The monthly repayments are calculated on your deposit, interest and the balance remaining after deduction of the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) of the car that we’ll give at the end of the agreement.
At the end of the agreement, you’ll have three options:
- Buy the car outright based on the agreed value (GMFV)
- Return the car at no extra charge.
- Part-exchange your car for a new one.
CAR FINANCE & LEASING PACKAGES FROM THAMES HONDA
FOR MORE INFORMATION OF CAR FINANCE OPTIONS CALL OR SEND AN EMAIL TODAY